Please join us for our 6th Annual Field of Dreams Softball Tournament!
Date is currently tentative due to BREC turfing the fields.
Double Elimination Tournament
SATURDAY, AUGUST 20, 2022 | 7:30 AM – UNTIL
2615 OAK VILLA BOULEVARD BATON ROUGE, LA 70815
Spectators may attend this event and support our foundation by purchasing concessions and/or merchandise.
- Team Registration is $325, due at the time of registration.
- $15 Pay at the Plate per team per game. Please bring exact change or we will accept credit card payments of $16* in exchange for $15 cash on site. (The extra $1 is to cover our credit card processing fees which are unavoidable.)
- Double elimination tournament. Opening ceremony at 7:30 am followed immediately by tournament play at 8:00 am
- Team Captains should register through the online form found on this webpage and it is strongly requested that team member names and email addresses be provided prior to August 20, 2022 event.
- Electronic/Online Waivers will be sent via email to all players and are required to be completed prior to being allowed to play.
- Teams must consist of 9‐15 players, ages 16 and up, and must have a minimum of three/four females. (For teams of 11 or fewer players, must have a minimum of three females. For teams of 12-15 players, must have a minimum of four females.)
- Teams are required to wear matching shirts of any kind. Shirts can be from league play, from previous Field of Dreams tournaments or other matching team shirts.
- Team Tshirts are available for purchase, if wanted. The cost will be $11 for sizes small-XL, $12 for 2XL, $13 for 3XL and $14 for 4XL. You will have option of shirt color and numbers on the back. Front of shirt will be Field of Dreams Logo.
- Full listing of tournament rules can be found by clicking this link: 2022 Softball Tournament Rules.
- Become a sponsor at any level and receive a FREE Team Registration, FREE jerseys and FIRST Two Pay-at-the Plate fees covered!
- View Sponsorship Details for more information
- Register to become a sponsor by either:
-filling out the 2022 Softball Tournament Sponsorship form and submitting to the Dream Day office with your check payment
-register online, by completing the 2022 Softball Online Registration Form and making your payment by credit card, PayPal or indicate you will mail a check payment
This is a charity COED Tournament. All proceeds are in support of Dream Day Foundation’s mission. In order to continue hosting this event we have amended registration and rules. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you at the event!
Dream Day Foundation appreciates your attendance and your support in helping to raise funds for the children of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
To see the volunteer opportunities and register for an activity, please click below: