FISHIN’ GALORE 2022
Volunteer Pre-Registration is NOW OPEN
Formal registration for Fishin’ Galore 2022 will open in January 2022 for any volunteer comfortable attending our event. If you have questions, please contact your Team Lead or the Dream Day Foundation office at 225.754.5700 or email@example.com.
Fishin’ Galore is a special event for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (and affiliate clinics) patients and their immediate families. Without our dedicated volunteers this annual event would not be possible. Since 1994, the event has grown significantly and we ask for your cooperation to register and work with your Team Lead in order to make the day run as efficiently and safely as possible. The day is all about the St. Jude patients and their families.
- Volunteer t-shirts are available for purchase. CLICK HERE to purchase a volunteer shirt. We want to ensure that patients can easily identify a volunteer should they need assistance. You are required to wear a volunteer t-shirt or pre-approved team shirt. Please see your Team Lead for more information regarding approved attire.
- All volunteers must be registered, must check-in at the Registration Booth on the day of the event and must report to the Team Lead of your activity/area. The Registration Booth attendants can advise you of your Team Lead and of the location of your assigned activity/area.
- All volunteers must be 14 years of age or older and must register.
- Lunch will be made available to volunteers after patients and their families have been served. All volunteers should check with their Team Lead prior to leaving their assigned activity/area to ensure all duties are covered. There is no cost for lunch, please enjoy!
- St. Jude Patients and their families always come first.
Dream Day Foundation recently added an Online Shopping Experience to our website! We’d like to spotlight and partner with St. Jude Patient Entrepreneurs. If you are a current or former St. Jude patient and you make a product (jewelry, bowties, keychains, accessories for hair, shoes, backpacks, etc.) contact our office for further information about product placement.