Volunteer Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis for volunteers comfortable attending our events. If you have questions, please contact your Team Lead or the Dream Day Foundation office at 225.754.5700 or email@example.com.
Completing the Volunteer Application below is the first step in becoming a volunteer with Dream Day Foundation.
The Volunteer Application is the first step in the process for registering for Fishin’ Galore. If you have any questions or concerns about the new process, please contact your Team Lead or the Dream Day Foundation office at 225.754.5700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in volunteering for any of our other events, a separate registration form will be required for each event for which you’d like to volunteer. Registration forms are published throughout the year and can be found under the Events tab.
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT FISHIN’ GALORE
Fishin’ Galore is a special event for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (and affiliate clinics) patients and their immediate families. Without our dedicated volunteers this annual event would not be possible. Since 1994, the event has grown significantly and we ask for your cooperation in submitting a new Volunteer Application and work with your Team Lead in order to make the day run as efficiently and safely as possible. The day is all about the St. Jude patients and their families.
Fishin’ Galore is a Private, Invitation Only Program. Volunteers are invited by a Fishin’ Galore Team Lead, the Dream Day Foundation Executive Director or a Dream Day Foundation Board Member. If you have not been invited by a Fishin’ Galore Team Lead, the Dream Day Foundation Executive Director or a Dream Day Foundation Board Member, please give us a call before completing the Volunteer Application.
VOLUNTEER RULES AT FISHIN’ GALORE:
- Volunteer t-shirts are available for purchase. CLICK HERE to purchase a volunteer shirt. We want to ensure that patients can easily identify a volunteer should they need assistance. You are required to wear a volunteer t-shirt or pre-approved team shirt. Please see your Team Lead for more information regarding approved attire.
- All volunteers must be submit a Volunteer Application, must have a unique QR code for entry onto the property, must check-in at the Registration Booth on the day of the event with the QR code and must report to the Team Lead of your activity/area. If needed, the Registration Booth attendants can advise you of your Team Lead and of the location of your assigned activity/area.
- All volunteers must be 14 years of age or older and must apply prior to the event.
- Lunch will be made available to volunteers after patients and their families have been served. All volunteers should check with their Team Lead prior to leaving their assigned activity/area to ensure all duties are covered. There is no cost for lunch, please enjoy!
- St. Jude Patients and their families always come first.
Dream Day Foundation recently added an Online Shopping Experience to our website! We’d like to spotlight and partner with St. Jude Patient Entrepreneurs. If you are a current or former St. Jude patient and you make a product (jewelry, bowties, keychains, accessories for hair, shoes, backpacks, etc.) contact our office for further information about product placement.