Please join us for our 4th Annual Field of Dreams Softball Tournament!
Double Elimination Tournament
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2020 | 7:30 AM – UNTIL
2615 OAK VILLA BOULEVARD BATON ROUGE, LA 70815
Spectators may attend this event and support our foundation by purchasing concessions, door prize tickets and/or participating in mini-cornhole tournaments.
Unlimited door prize tickets will be sold for $1.00/each. Door prizes valued at more than $2500 will be given away. Must be present to win.
- Registration is $300, due at the time of registration.
- $15 Pay at the Plate per team per game. Please bring exact change or we will accept credit card payments of $16* in exchange for $15 cash on site. (The extra $1 is to cover our credit card processing fees which are unavoidable.)
- Double elimination tournament. Opening ceremony at 7:30 am followed immediately by tournament play at 8:00 am
- Team Captains should register through the online form found on this webpage and it is strongly requested that team member names and email addresses be provided prior to August 29, 2020 event.
- Electronic/Online Waivers will be sent via email to all players and are required to be completed prior to being allowed to play.
- Teams must consist of 9‐15 players, ages 16 and up, and must have a minimum of two females.
- Teams are required to wear matching shirts of any kind. Shirts can be from league play, from previous Field of Dreams tournaments or other matching team shirts.
- Team Tshirts are available for purchase, if wanted. The cost will be $11 for sizes small-XL, $12 for 2XL, $13 for 3XL and $14 for 4XL. You will have option of shirt color and numbers on the back. Front of shirt will be Field of Dreams Logo.
- Full listing of tournament rules may be found here.
- Become a sponsor at any level and receive a complimentary Team Registration!
- View Sponsorship Details for more information
- Register to become a sponsor by filling out the form and submitting to the Dream Day office (you will receive a coupon code to complete your free registration), OR select the sponsorship level you desire from the form.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
This is a charity COED Tournament. All proceeds are in support of Dream Day Foundation’s mission. In order to continue hosting this event we are amending registration and rules. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you at the event!
Dream Day Foundation appreciates your attendance and your support in helping to raise funds for the children of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
For questions, contact email@example.com.
Sorry - all available teams have been registered! Please check back next year to participate!